Pages

Sama dan serupa

Dari dulu membaca komen-komen manager setelah dilantik kebanyakannya sama.

"Nobody can doubt the history of this great Football Club and the passion of its fantastically loyal supporters” – Mark Hughes setelah dilantik manager QPR. QPR tukar manager pun nak bising ke?

"I am honoured and privileged to have been given this opportunity at Newcastle United, one of the truly great clubs in English football. I understand what this club means to its supporters. Throughout the football world people recognise that this is a unique club in many ways, with supporters who are second to none in their loyalty, passion and devotion for the team” – Alan Pardew semasa mengambil alih Newcastle United.

"It is an honour to be the new manager of West Ham United, it is a fantastic club with a great tradition and loyal supporters who deserve to be in the Premier League,” Allardyce selepas dilantik manager West Ham.

"I am proud and honored to be the manager of West Ham. It will be an exciting challenge and I am ready to do my best. This is a fantastic club with great fans and a history that is respected around the world. I am already looking forward to getting to work with my players in July and preparing for the new season" – Avram Grant apabila dilantik Manager West Ham.

"I am honoured to have this opportunity to manage a club with such a fantastic history as Aston Villa's. The heritage, the history of success and the tradition of Aston Villa are compelling and irresistible. The challenge for me is to try to add my own chapter" – Mc Leish bercakap kepada media selepas dilantik sebagai manager Aston Villa.

"I am very happy and proud to join this great and historic club. Aston Villa is one of England's biggest clubs and has an amazing set of fans” – Houllier

"I'm very proud to become manager of Swansea City - a progressive club that plays the game the right way, I've seen the passion of the Swansea fans for myself when I was here last season and I can assure them I've come here to be a winner. I'm really looking forward to the challenge'' – Brendan Rodgers selepas dilantik manager Swansea.

"I am very happy to join Fulham. It is a club with good, solid foundations and a great fan base” –Martin Jol, Fulham

“I see a club with massive ambition, an infrastructure that is exciting, a beautiful stadium, great training facilities and a club that wants to go places” – Mc Kay, Cardiff

"I greatly appreciate the opportunity to work as head coach at Tottenham Hotspur, a club with agreat tradition and history. I was hugely impressed with the Spurs fans both home and away when Sevilla played Spurs last season and it will be a privilege to be the coach of this club with the huge support it enjoys both at White Hart Lane and throughout the world" – Juande Ramos, Spurs

"Tottenham is a big club and I feel very privileged to be its coach," - Martin Jol selepas dilantik manager Tottenham Hotspurs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Apesal Widgets